Garrett Leight Brooks X Sunglasses - Spotted Brown
One of Garrett Leight's best-selling designs from their first-ever collection, the Brooks is back in honour of their 10th anniversary. Redesigned with a thicker acetate construction and a new plaque inspired by the GLCO logo, its classic facade is infused with a hint of bookish charm.
- Eye 48mm, Bridge 24mm, Temple 145mm
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- Glass lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Pure Green
- Five barrel hinges
- Anniversary temple ball and markings
- Anniversary edition GLCO case
- Anniversary edition cleaning cloth and case wrapper
About the Brand
Garrett Leight encapsulates a cool, laid-back California vibe in a range of sunglasses and eyeglasses For Leight, eyewear was something of a birthright. His father, Larry Leight, founded luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples in 1986. After two years with Oliver Peoples, Leight set out on his own, opening an eyewear store on Abbot Kinney in Venice in November 2009. In early 2011, Garrett Leight eyewear went to market with frames that channeled the light, sunny, youthful qualities of Los Angeles. The distinct frames are hand finished with a beveled edge and feature hinges with real rivets and pure glass lenses.
Pickup currently unavailable