Autry Medalist Two Tone Low Sneaker White/Mountain
1980s vintage style low-top Sneakers for men.
The authenticity of the shoe is identifiable by a simple detail: the U.S. flag adorning each product.
- Upper in leather with seamed multi-layer tonal inserts.
- Perforated toe for better breathability.
- Flat cotton laces.
- Leather tongue with tonal label and foam padding.
- Padded ankle collar.
- Iconic coloured back patch with embossed logo.
- Leather and cotton terry lining.
- 2 cm-high raised sockliner in leather.
- Rubber sole with logo.
- Fits true to size
About the Brand
Founded in Dallas, TX in 1982, Autry, “the shoe with the American flag”, gained name recognition in the North American market thanks to a number of design and technical innovations. In 1985 Autry “Medalist” was rated by Tennis Magazine as the finest shoe in the market and two years later Autry “Jetstreamers” was rated 5-Star by Runner’s World Magazine. 2019 is the date of the international relaunch of Autry, with the complete range of Autry “Medalist” presented for Spring Summer 2020 to premium customers worldwide.
Pickup currently unavailable