Bellroy Lite Sling Shadow
Bellroy's lightest sling yet makes adventures feel weightless, while keeping your essentials right where you need them..
- Spacious main compartment fits a jacket, gaming device or camera and lenses
- Part of our Lite range of bags, designed for play
- Durable ripstop is 3X lighter than our other fabric, and made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles
- Can be folded or rolled, and packed for travel
- Zipper opens from each end, for ultra-wide, unobstructed access
- Expandable gusset that self-compresses
- Front zip compartment with slip pockets and key clip
- Main compartment with raised sunglasses pouch
- Interior slip pocket for small items
- Magnetic clasp on the strap for easy removal
- Padded paneling on the back for comfort
- Water-resistant zipper with easy-grab pulls
- Integrated bike light loop
- Backed by Bellroy's 3-year warranty
- 150 x 310 x 110mm
- 7 Litres
The leathers Bellroy use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics used are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance.
About the Brand
Bellroy puts its heart, soul and countless design hours into helping the world carry with greater simplicity and ease. Every piece has been deeply considered to help you get the best of life's little moments. In the early 2000s, as slim tailoring became popular, bulky wallets couldn't hide anymore. So, Bellroy's team of designers and creatives (who also happened to be friends) sat around a kitchen table in Bells Beach, Australia, to design a slim wallet with fewer layers of leather and better card positioning. The release of this product in 2010 signaled the birth of Bellroy. They recognised pretty early on that they could use business as a force for good. So, as a certified B Corp, they constantly pursue better ways to source Their leathers, reduce their impact on the environment and make sure their products last as long as possible. Their range has moved beyond pockets and includes pieces for your tech, work and more, right down to your keys. Because as long as there are things to carry, They want to find better ways to carry them.
Pickup currently unavailable