Garrett Leight Kinney Sunglasses
An enduring style with classic proportions and a keyhole bridge in a diverse array of acetates.
- Pure Glass lenses with UV Protection
- Cellulose acetate with metal core wire
- Square shape for men and women
- Best on medium to large faces
- Eye: 49mm Bridge: 22mm Temple: 145mm
- Includes case and cleaning cloth
About the Brand
Garrett Leight encapsulates a cool, laid-back California vibe in a range of sunglasses and eyeglasses For Leight, eyewear was something of a birthright. His father, Larry Leight, founded luxury eyewear brand Oliver Peoples in 1986. After two years with Oliver Peoples, Leight set out on his own, opening an eyewear store on Abbot Kinney in Venice in November 2009. In early 2011, Garrett Leight eyewear went to market with frames that channeled the light, sunny, youthful qualities of Los Angeles. The distinct frames are hand finished with a beveled edge and feature hinges with real rivets and pure glass lenses.
Pickup currently unavailable