Alex Mill Standard Pleated Pant - Military Olive
Alex Mill's signature pleated chino is made from a slightly stretchy, mid-weight fabric. Other details we think are important to note: subtle front pleats for extra comfort, a cropped leg, coin pocket detail, and "X" belt loop at the back.
- 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Slightly cropped with a longer rise
- Wider, relaxed fit through the leg
- Belt loops
- Zip fly closure
- Garment dyed for that special touch a.k.a. a really beautiful wash and great depth of colour.
- Due to the nature of the garment dyeing process, slight variations in colour should be expected
- Washed for softness and comfort
- Fits true to size
About the Brand
Launched in 2013 in Soho, New York City by Alex Drexler, Alex Mill is about creating great basic wardrobe pieces or "a men's uniform" as Drexler puts it. The perfect t-shirt or polo are a never ending quest but we feel that they have nailed it. All of their garments are specially washed to give a soft lived in feel but reinforced in the stitching for extra durability. A favourite here at MCS, worn under a shirt or jacket as a layering piece or on it's own on a warmer day, these really can't be beat.
Pickup currently unavailable