Alex Mill Frontier Jacket - Firebrick
Inspired by a 1950's hunting jacket one of our designers found while vintage shopping, this jacket's special details are what make it a standout piece that'll carry you from Autumn through Winter.
- 100% cotton chamois fabric
- Contrast corduroy collar
- Plaid flannel interior half-lining
- Garment dyed for that special touch a.k.a. a really beautiful wash and great depth of colour
- Real corozo buttons
- Intended to fit oversized, size down for a closer fit.
- Women order one size down for an oversized fit, two sizes down for a closer fit
About the Brand
Launched in 2013 in Soho, New York City by Alex Drexler, Alex Mill is about creating great basic wardrobe pieces or "a men's uniform" as Drexler puts it. The perfect t-shirt or polo are a never ending quest but we feel that they have nailed it. All of their garments are specially washed to give a soft lived in feel but reinforced in the stitching for extra durability. A favorite here at MCS, worn under a shirt or jacket as a layering piece or on it's own on a warmer day, these really can't be beat.
Pickup currently unavailable